Most Award-Winning Dog Boarding in Greater North Lake TahoeGet 50% Off Your First Boarding Stay! Find Out More! →
All-Suite Dog Boarding
Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge is not a typical dog kennel. Our high-quality, all-suite dog resort is run by pet-owning and pet-loving caregivers who treat your pets like family. Our expert care, human attention, and beautiful facility have earned us multiple “Best Of” awards from Tahoe Quarterly Magazine and the Sierra Sun.
We’re conveniently located in Truckee, CA and highly recommended by local veterinarians, pet parents, and families in the North Lake Tahoe area.
Your loved one’s canine vacation starts as low as $41.95 a night plus your choice of activities.
New Customer Reservations →
Existing Customer Reservations →
Superior Suites and Amenities
We appreciate how important it is to leave your dog with someone you can truly trust. That’s why Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge goes above and beyond to provide a comfortable, safe, and engaging place for your pets to stay.
- Winner of multiple “Best Of” awards for our excellent pet care services and staff
- Only all-suite dog boarding facility in the North Lake Tahoe area
- Committed to the highest standards of care for all our furry guests
- Experienced staff provide expert care and attention
- Highly recommended by veterinarians, Yelp! users, and our clients in formal surveys
- All new guests receive a complete report of their experience with us upon checkout.
Our pack loves this place for stays/vacays as well as just play dates. The entire staff is attentive, caring and loving towards them. Our red & white one had some socialization issues at first but they were able to figure him out and get him to engage and play well with others. More and more progress each visit. Additionally, they now have a groomer on staff so our pack got all dazzled up over their stay this weekend … amazing job! Highly recommend this place and the wonderful employees.
Superior Canine Safety and Comfort
We can’t wait to welcome your dog to their new home-away-from-home at Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge. We’re experts of pet happiness and safety, and we make sure all pets feel comfortable and loved in our care. With more than 1,500 square feet of climate-controlled indoor play space and 4,000 square feet devoted to outside play, we make sure your dog has a great time any time of year.
- Luxury lodging suites with lots of space, privacy, and the comforts of home
- Plenty of human attention and TLC
- Climate-controlled facility year-round
- Advanced air filtration and security systems
- Comprehensive wellness checks every day
- Soothing music for the most relaxing atmosphere
- Comfy bedding on raised cots
- Premium dog food is included in our price, but we recommend bringing your dog’s own food.
- At least 3 outdoor potty breaks daily
I love my dog as family and therefore I am so happy to have the Truckee Tahoe Pet Lodge family to care for my dog when I am out of town. They are the best!
Enriching Activity Packages
Since dogs are highly social and active, engagement and human interaction are the keys to their well-being while away from home. We offer a variety of discounted activity packages that allow you to customize your pet’s stay with us. Your best friend can enjoy the following activities:
- Supervised fun playtimes and custom activities
- Group play or individual playtime with staff
- Play yards equipped with splash pools and sprinklers for dogs who enjoy playing in water
- Opportunities to socialize and play with other dogs under trained supervision
- Tasty homemade treats
- Bedtime tuck-ins and story time
Dog Boarding Resources and Policies
Each dog is unique. At Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge, we understand that our canine guests may require different accommodations or care based on breed, age, personality or special needs. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions page and discuss any special requests with us when you make your reservation and we’ll be happy to make your pet’s stay exceptional.