Dog Daycare in Truckee, CA
Doggie Daycare Fun Near the North Lake Tahoe Area
Many loving pet parents worry about their dog while away at work. Visitors often don’t want to leave their buddy in a hotel room or rented condo. If you just want your furry best friend to have a day of fun, exercise and attention, our Doggie Daycare is just what your dog needs. At Truckee Tahoe Pet Lodge’s Doggie Daycare, dogs receive the optimum amount of play, exercise and rest each day. Our doggie daycare provides positive social interaction with dogs that are of similar size, temperament and playstyle and it’s always supervised and controlled by one of our attentive, expert staff. The socialization and the fun atmosphere we provide are what brings our doggie daycare guests from all over the north Lake Tahoe area
I was very pleased with your service and caring attitude. I believe your heart was in it. Thank you for taking good care of Kato. I would like to thank your staff for being so caring and loving to the animals.
Safe and Fun Dog Daycare
Many pet parents worry their dog is bored, not getting enough exercise and/or damaging belongings or furnishings while they’re away. It’s not easy to provide dogs the kind of exercise and attention they require each day. Nor is it easy to find a place that you can trust. At Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge, we’ve tailored our doggie daycare services and activities to meet dog’s individual needs. A doggie daycare day here, delivers ample opportunities to socialize with other dogs, similar in size and age, in a safe environment monitored by our trained staff. If your dog doesn’t get along well with other dogs, he or she will still get plenty of exercise at Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge playing with members of the staff. When you pick up your dog after a day of doggie daycare, you’ll find your companion to be calm, content, and ready to relax with you. We offer tons of fun for our furry guests including:
- Bow-wow Birthday Parties
- Themed event days like Howl-o-ween costume parties
- St. Patrick’s Day Festivities including green doggie beer
- Pictures with Santa
- And much, much more
Benefits of Doggie Daycare
Bringing your pet in for our Dog Day Care program at Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge is a safe and convenient way to encourage your dog’s socialization and fitness. If not busy and engaged, dogs become bored which can lead to behavioral problems such as digging and chewing. Our Dog Daycare activities help your pet burn off pent up energy and build socialization skills with other dogs as well as people. Poorly socialized dogs are more likely to react to the unknown with fear and aggression.In addition our doggie daycare program provides the following:
- Satisfies a dog’s inherent pack nature by being around other dogs, playing and interacting with the pack
- Gives your dog a positive experience with new people, sights, sounds and other dogs
- Builds his/her confidence and gives you peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe, fun place!
Dog Daycare Activities
We’re conveniently located in Truckee, CA and have plenty of options to fit every human’s hectic schedule and every dog’s unique personality. Allow us to take care of your dog while you’re out enjoying the beautiful Lake Tahoe area. At Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge, our doggie daycare offers safe & fun playtime for all guests with the following features:
- Convenient hours: 7 days a week, 7:30am-6pm, Fridays 7:30am-7:30pm
- Discount passes (10, 6 & 4 day) are available!
- Veterinarian recommended daycare program
- More than 4000 square feet of outdoor play areas and 1500 square of indoor play areas. Play yards equipped with dog safe toys, splash pools, misters, and sprinklers for dogs that like romping water
- Play yards with built-in shade and synthetic lawn to keep your dog comfortable and clean
- Safe play for all dogs – small dogs and large dogs in separate play groups
- Individual play available for non-social or older dogs
- Activities customized for each dog’s breed, age and temperament
- Dog socialization with close supervision from a highly-trained, certified, loving staff person, at a ratio of well above industry standards
Our 1-year-old pittie pup is always so excited whenever we take him to TTPL – he never looks back! And he’s always tuckered out whenever we pick him up. We have peace of mind that Jackson is in good hands when we are on the slopes. Thanks, TTPL, for taking care of our pup!
Safe and Fun Dog Daycare
Truckee-Tahoe Pet Lodge Dog Daycare – Healthy, Pet Safe Environment
All of our doggie daycare staff members are highly-trained and take their jobs very seriously. To create a healthy and pet safe environment, we utilize and/or offer the following at our pet resort:
- Strict vaccination policies to ensure your pet’s health during his or her stay
- A secure, fenced-in facility, wellness checks and continuous monitoring of your pets throughout the day
- An environment free of health hazards such as toxic chemicals and objects that could be swallowed
- Regular Report cards to show how much your dog enjoyed his/her time with us
- Turf to keep dogs comfortable and clean
- Please review our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.